Hello all! This week is already busy, and last week took a huge emotional toll on my anxiety, which I’m still reigning in. So today, while I was planning out my novel a bit more, I started to think of the reasons why I love writing. I hope this list is relatable and helps you feel confident in your craft 🙂
- writing gives me purpose
- writing allows me to connect with other creative souls ❤
- it FEELS right
- what I can’t express verbally, I can express through my keyboard
- writing helps me unwind and relax
- I get to write about the things that I love and that intrest me
- writing comes in many forms, and I like to dabble in whatever I can
- writing grounds me
- writing allows me to escape from this world into a world of my own
- writing frees me
I know these might be cliche, but yet this small list really empowered me and helped me think positivly and constructivly about my craft. I write because I love to!
I hope everyone had a not-s0-bad monday!