Hello everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in AGES! The last couple weeks of my sophomore year were crazy and, as of today, I’m finally home 🙂
Although this year was extremely tough on me, a lot of good things came out of it.
- I got an internship!
- I became the Co-President of a writing club!
- Went to Slam Free or Die for the first time ever!
- I performed a slam poem for the first time ever!
- A good friend gifted me an X-Files poster!
- I privately tutored a young girl!
- Had the opportunity to see several Slam Poets!
- We held a surprise party for our graduating club officers!
- I reached over 50,000 words on my novel!
- And I wrote more poetry than I ever have!
ALthugh these seem like small victories, they kept my engine running all year. I am extremely excited for my internship this summer and can’t wait to see where it takes me. Also, I plan on doing a lot of writing this summer! So keep a look out for my newer update posts about it. (I’m also excited for warm weather)
I hope school or college is going well for everyone. You are in the home stretch! You can do it!
Until next time, friends!